Monday, April 20, 2015

Just a few things to share! :)



I've got just a few things I want to share with you guys! First of all, I hope you all have been having a wonderful 2015 so far! I've been so impersonal these last few months, but I've just been getting my life together that's all--I wouldn't wish this post-college life on anyone! But anywho...



Secondly, I hope you guys have been visiting The Life of an Aige Old Soul on Tumblr! I've been sharing some really great finds on there! Screenshots of newspaper and magazine articles, rare photos, music, and more! Go on and mosey on over there (*waves you over like a Southern auntie). I've got to figure out how to add a subscribe box or something.





Third, I recently posted a pre-recorded episode of Aige Old Radio. It's Spring-themed. I'm hoping to do a live one at the very beginning of May! Click here for the Spring episode.



 Fourthly (is that a word?), I've just (literally JUST) created a Facebook page for The Life of an Aige Old Soul. Click here to drop by!

And finally...


I've just opened an EBay store (simply titled "Aige Old Store"). For now, I'm just selling things I'd accumulated during my college years (and entire life, to be honest), but in the near future (near as in summer), I hope to start selling some awesome thrift store finds! Click here to visit the Aige Old Store!


That's all for now! Thank you guys for your constant love and support!

Love,
Adrienne (aka "Aige")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Be respectful. Be rated PG.

Powered By Blogger