Friday, June 26, 2015

Aige's Virginia (#1)



Aige's Virginia...a summer segment featuring random photos from random journeys through my home state...


************

I'm more of a (*whispers*) Coca-Cola girl myself (*regular voice*) but I couldn't resist snapping a picture of this machine with its classic Pepsi logo.

Taken June 16, 2015 (as you can see, in a laundromat)

 According to Wikipedia, Pepsi used this logo from 1969 to 1991. 

I was born in 1992, but I can remember still seeing this logo linger around for a bit. Seeing this vending machine definitely awakened a sense of nostalgia within me.


************

Earlier this month, I took a mini road trip to Virginia Beach. On the way back, I was able to capture two photos in Sussex, County. I believe we were specifically in the town of Wakefield at the time.

Taken June 2, 2015
Taken June 2, 2015

There seemed to be nothing but long stretches of manicured farmland as far as the eye can see. I was completely taken in by the natural beauty.


************

Taken June 6, 2015

Take June 6, 2015
Taken June 6, 2015

 
Photos from a park in Midlothian, VA.


************

Hopefully the next "Aige's Virginia" post will be more organized and have some sort of theme or context. This segment was very much a spur of the moment kind of thing. I'm even considering making some sort of podcast out of it. Hmm...?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice. Be respectful. Be rated PG.

Powered By Blogger